Sunday, October 24, 2010

NO B*TCH!


Okay, it was a Sunday so I didn't do anything interesting.
Unless you really like retro games.
So instead, I'll write it about what most of us have bee through BREAKUPS :O
Well, I recently went through one and it got me thinking, most of them are the same and they seem to ask questions. You know, like
Can we just be friends?
Is it alright if we ...
 Can we see other people?

Or something along those lines. Does that mean we got a choice? Can we just turn around and say:
 "NO BITCH! NOW GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!"
Yeah, probably not.


Actually, come to think of it now that we're on this train of thougt, I kinda lied to you guys. Yesterday at the party wasn't all that bad. There was somebody my age and we kinda got on really well... Just that there is one downer... She lives about 11 hours away. Typical.
Ending
Anyway, that's all for today, see you same place tomorrow.

1 comment: