Saturday, October 23, 2010

Party Animal

WICKED AS PARTY LAST NIGHT!!

It went all night in the morning, everyone got so totally wasted!!1!!1!!!one!!
Party Animal


No don't believe me? Well, would you believe that it was actually my aunties 40th and the adults got drunk and started playing singstar?
Yeah, that probably sounds a bit more realistic.
Anyway, there's not that much to say about the night seeing well, nothing really interesting happened... Well, actually, now that I think about it...


The invitation said 'dress to entertain' and I guess our family took it the wrong way, we walked into this Indian Restaurant,that for some reason happens to  be next to a sex shop, with Dad dressed up as Austin Powers, Mum dressed as Felicity Shagwow, Sister as Britney Spears and me as.. me. Yeah, awkward. 


Like the rest of the kids, we were seated at one end of the
restaurant. Not that fun when you're the only one your age. 


I tried to get you guys some footage of the drunk adults playing
Singstar but I forgot to take my SD card for my video camera, so
instead, here is a picture of a monkey with a gun.
That's all for today guys, see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment